Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by our website, we are so excited to see that you want to give back to the game!
We started Boost Futbol as a way to grow the game of soccer as well as a way for us to give back to the game. We give back to the game by posting interesting articles, here on this blog. We also produce free training tutorials on our YouTube Channel. However, we wanted to do more to give back to the game that has given us so much, and we believe this campaign with One World Play Project is an amazing opportunity to do just that.
We’ve partnered with One World Play Project to raise ultra-durable One World Futbols — soccer balls that never need a pump and never go flat, even when punctured — for the Chicago Eagles. The Chicago Eagles are an organization based in Chicago, Illinois, that do missions work through soccer in poor areas of the United States and around the world.
Coaches and volunteers from the Chicago Eagles, who travel around the world sharing the joy of soccer, will distribute the One World Futbols raised through this campaign in Cuba and Brazil. They’ll give the soccer balls to the communities they visit, ensuring play continues long after they’re gone.
How can you get involved? Well that is an excellent question! There are four different ways you can help us:
- Visit our One World Play Project Page by (clicking here). You can purchase a ball that will be donated to our campaign or you can "buy one, give one." If you select the "buy one, give one " option then you'll receive your own ball, and One World Play Project will donate another ball to our campaign on your behalf.
- Purchase one of our Boost Futbol Performance Training T-Shirts. 20% of all of our shirt sales go directly towards buying One World Play Project Futbols. "Click Here" to go to our online store.
- If you're a kid and can't afford a ball or shirt, we get it. We didn't have much money growing up as kids either. That is why we provided an option for you to convince your parents to help you get involved in this great cause! Download our free "Boost Futbol Building Blocks" HERE. There is an agreement page at the end of the guide that you and your parents will sign. You will agree to practice your "Boost Futbol Building Blocks" for a certain amount of days during August, they in turn will agree to donate a ball for you or purchase a Boost Futbol Performance Training T-Shirt.
- Share! Share! Share! :) We can't emphasis this enough. Share this blog, share our campaign video. It could make a positive difference in some child's life.
As a Thank You for helping us, we have a really cool giveaway below.
Want to win the Official UEFA Euro 2016 Adidas Match ball? Now is your chance!
Giveaway Contest Instructions Can Be Found Below
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel by clicking "HERE"
- Follow us on your favorite social media. Our username is @BoostFutbol for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Share this YouTube video on your favorite social media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeHlJ3kyeBU
- Comment below to let us know the best way to reach you. For example, Email or social media username.